All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll successful schools have one thing in common - they are full of brilliant teachers. This doesn't happen by chance. If schools are to develop their teachers into first rate reflective and high performing practitioners, they need a varied and personalised CPD programme - based on collaboration and sharing best practice. This book looks at how schools can move away from the 'one size fits all' approach to CPD that still exists in a number of schools, to a CPD programme that will appeal to a range of teachers, unlocking the potential that exists within the staffroom. It's about excellence from within. The book covers; leadership, school improvement, staff development, teaching excellence, growth mindsets and much more.
- Author BiographyShaun Allison was born in Southend-on-Sea and attended the local comprehensive before venturing to the Midlands to do a degree in biology. After doing his PGCE he settled on the south coast. He has four children, two step children, one cat, one fish, two bikes and a lovely wife. He loves teaching, leading and inspiring.
- Author(s)Shaun Allison
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width124 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJackie Beere
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.