All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPermaculture is an approach to sustainable living that is spreading throughout the world. Working entirely in harmony with nature, The Permaculture Garden shows you how to turn a bare plot into a beautiful and productive garden. Learn how to plan your garden for easy access and minimum labour; save time and effort digging and weeding; recycle materials to save money; plan crop successions for year-round harvests; save energy and harvest water; and garden without chemicals by building up your soil and planting in beneficial communities. Full of practical ideas for structures, children's areas and garden designs, this perennial classic, first published in 1994, is guaranteed to inspire, inform and entertain.
- Author BiographyGraham Bell is the former editor of Permaculture News. He worked for the Princes Trust and is now a freelance environmental consultant. He lives and works in the Scottish Borders, and is married with two children.
- Author(s)Graham Bell
- PublisherPermanent Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Content Note65ill.
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.