All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an analysis model providing a descriptive selection of linguistic features from a stylistic aspect, as well as an interpretation from a semantic aspect, i.e. the system of decoding a poetic text of the unique discourse, like tasawwuf poetry. It enables researchers in literary criticism of texts in Divan poetry to evaluate stylistic values of its linguistic forms. The book provides the basis for evaluative description of the literary-aesthetic forms of Khatem's poetry in Persian language and its literary and historical position in the frame of time and space in which that poet lived. The study should be, as well, the basis for determining the literary trend and genre that this poet represented, and emphasizes his rank in the cultural heritage of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and in the world.
- Author BiographySabaheta Gacanin, born in Sarajevo, works at the Institute for Oriental Studies in Sarajevo. She has published a book about the verbal aspect in Persian and Bosnian Language as well as several articles in academic journals. Her fields of interest include linguistics (Near Eastern languages), literature (in Arabic and Persian languages), oriental-islamic history, culture and civilization and the cultural history of Bosnia and the Balkans.
- Author(s)Sabaheta Gacanin
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLeipziger Beitrage zur Orientforschung
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight690 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.