All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeggy Natiello's collection of work, spanning over 25 years, has become a favourite amongst students on Person-Centred courses throughout the UK. In the foreword, Jules Seeman observes the work to be 'immensely personal ...taking us to the heart of each issue that she touches.' It is also a scholarly, much referenced work on collaborative power and gender issues.
- Author BiographyPeggy Natiello is a psychotherapist in private practice and an organisational consultant. She has worked with graduate students in major universities for over 20 years. With Carl Rogers and others, she founded The Indepth Training Program for the Person-Centered Approach in 1980 and continues training in a different format in Northern Arizona. The opportunity to work with Rogers periodically from 1978 until his death, revealed the profound and subtle meanings of the person-centered approach. Visit www.person-centered.com to find out more about Peggy's work. Currently, her work is focused on global issues facing us as we try to move into a creative future.
- Author(s)Peggy Natiello
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication25/05/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerson-centred Approach & Client-centred Therapy Essential Readers
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.