All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn the future, techlogy has advanced to the point that people can transfer their consciousness into artificial bodies, so-called personifids - thus living forever. Aphra discovers plans to use the personifid techlogy to eliminate the ability for these transferred humans to choose between good and evil. The corporation touts it as the ultimate evolution of human morality, but Aphra kws it's a tool to dominate all mankind. The corporation wants her silenced. Assassins, human and machine, close in. Only an outcast couple- people who still hold to an ancient, outlawed faith-have the kwledge and the courage to come to her rescue. Can they prevent this great evil, or will the explosives lodged in Aphra's arm destroy them all before they have the chance?
- Author BiographyR. E. Bartlett lives in the North Island of New Zealand. Though her pets have included a hyperactive Doberman, a loudmouth Siamese cat, a silly goat, and a wacky duck, she pays little attention to what is said about pets being like their owners. Her favorite writers include C. S. Lewis, J. R. Tolkien, Roald Dahl, and P. G. Wodehouse.
- Author(s)R. E Bartlett
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight295 g
- Width142 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.