All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book features over 500 of the most iconic graphic designs from the beginnings of mechanical reproduction to the present day. Arranged in chrological order, the designs are accompanied by texts and illustrated with a range of imagery - including rarely seen historical, contextual and archival material - to shed light on their origin and development.
- Author BiographyConceived and edited by Phaidon Editors
- Author(s)Block,Caroline Archer,Melanie Archer,Nick Bell,O-SB Design,Phaidon Editors,Reza Abedini,Zut Alors!
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note3000 colour, 300 black & white
- Weight12746 g
- Width250 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine150 mm
- Edited byKerry William Purcell
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.