All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionPrincess Aquiel was born with the ability to read other's thoughts and feelings - as well as a phantom in her dreams who helps keep her safe from the ise of the outside world. Aquiel kws the phantom is real yet doesn't come face to face with him until she helps the police with a missing child case. Her fears intensify because she is sure she will cease to exist with a single touch from Tony Jacobs. Can Tony convince Aquiel t to be afraid of the one thing they both so desperately need - LOVE?
- Author BiographyVivian was born into a military family, raised in a military family, and helped create a military family in 1984. When her husband retired from the military in 2005, she went to work at a local convenience store where all sorts of characters cross her path, giving her story material. She is also still happily married to the man she came to the dance with all those years ago and who helped raise their two children.
- Author(s)Vivian L Holt
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.