All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to focus on the representation of character in film, encompassing the art cinema, popular movies, and documentaries.
- Author BiographyLloyd Michaels is Frederick F. Seely Professor of English at Allegheny College. Author of Elia Kazan: A Guide to References and Resources, he is also the editor of the journal Film Criticism.
- Author(s)Lloyd Michaels
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication25/11/1997
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Cultural Studies in Cinema/Video
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note34 b&w photographs
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.