All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with passion, love, and suspense, The Phantom of the Opera is a thrilling classic. Rumors abound that the Paris Opera House is haunted by a ghost. Nobody has ever seen it, but it makes itself kwn through malevolent acts. First published in book form in 1911, this gothic vel has been fascinating readers for more than a century and is the inspiration for the long-running hit musical. This elegantly designed clothbound edition features an elastic closure and a new introduction. The Knickerbocker Classics bring together the essential works of classic authors from around the world in stunning editions to be collected and enjoyed.
- Author BiographySusan Balee has published essays and reviews on American and British literature in journals ranging from the Women's Review of Books to the Weekly Standard. She has been a regular contributor to the Hudson Review since 1992.
- Author(s)Gaston Leroux
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleKnickerbocker Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Weight7 g
- Width152 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction bySusan Balee
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.