All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve-year-old Will's life changed forever when his father died. Now, with his mother moving on, he sneaks out one night and takes a bus to Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, his father's hometown. But reuniting with his dad's family also leads to an encounter with the spirit of his great-grandfather, Bill The Real McCoy, a torious rumrunner who has been dead for more than seventy-five years. William takes to the seas in a high-stakes schooner race with more than a trophy at stake; his family, his father's memory and the legacy of The Real McCoy are on the line.
- Author(s)Eric Murphy
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.