CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pharmacy Technician's Pocket Drug Reference contains the five main pieces of drug information that a pharmacy technician seeks. For each of about 1,300 of the most commonly prescribed drugs-including more than 100 drugs new to the market since the 7th edition-the book provides the generic name (with pronunciation), trade name(s), therapeutic class, general FDA-approved therapeutic use(s), and commercially available dosage forms and strengths. It offers five pieces of information on each of about 1,300 drug products: generic name (with pronunciation), trade name(s), therapeutic class, general use(s), and dosage forms and strengths. It includes information on the top 200 oral and topical products by retail sales and most oral and topical products approved by the FDA since 1997, plus more than 250 of the top parenteral products. It features a trade name index, and a top-200 drugs table and brief appendices showing the controlled substance schedules, common abbreviations used in prescriptions, and common conversions.
- Author(s)Theresa McEvoy
- PublisherAmerican Pharmacists Association
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Pharmacists Association
- Out-of-print date01/11/2016
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.