All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve people. Five days. One fortune. Johnston Thurwell, one of the world's richest men, dies unexpectedly. His family expects to inherit his wealth, but instead discover the dying philanthropist has spent his last days planning something called The Danse. The twelve most important people in his life are brought together to decide the most important question at the end of it. Who will inherit his fortune? The family is sequestered in the philanthropists' remote country mansion with a group that includes his best friend, his most loyal servants, and his greatest rival. They must agree who among them will share the fortune, but they must do it against the clock. Every twenty-four hours, the fortune is reduced. In just five days, it will all be gone. The thin veneer of civility among the twelve is ripped away by naked greed as their lust for money drives them into betrayal, blackmail and violence. The desperate family will do anything to save their inheritance. Except share it.
- Author BiographyPaul was born in England and raised in the picturesque city of Bath. He lived and worked across the South of England and in London. He moved to Canada in 1996 and lives in Ontario with his wife Lesley. The Philanthropist's Danse is Paul's first novel.
- Author(s)Paul Wornham
- PublisherPaul Wornham
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaul Wornham
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.