All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates Plato's theory of the philosopher-king in the context of medieval and Renaissance Jewish thought.
- Author BiographyAbraham Melamed is Professor of Jewish Philosophy at the University of Haifa.
- Author(s)Abraham Melamed
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Jewish Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight390 g
- Width173 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLenn E. Goodman
- Foreword byLenn E. Goodman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.