All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhilosophy explores the deepest, most fundamental questions of reality. This accessible and entertaining chrology presents 250 of the most important theories, events and seminal publications in the field. Brief, engaging and beautifully illustrated entries cover a range of topics and cultures, from the Hindu Vedas and Plato's theory of forms to Pascal's Wager, existentialism, feminism and the Triple Theory of Ethics.
- Author BiographyGregory Bassham is professor of philosophy at King's College in Wilkes-Barre, PA, where he specializes in the philosophy of law, critical thinking, and the connections between pop culture and philosophy. He is also coeditor of several successful books, including The Lord of the Rings and Philosophy (Open Court) and The Ultimate Harry Potter and Philosophy (Wiley), and the lead writer of Critical Thinking: A Student's Introduction (5th ed., McGraw-Hill). Bassham earned his PhD at the University of Notre Dame, and his articles and essays on philosophy are featured in numerous periodicals and books. Having taught philosophy for 25 years, he has read virtually every major work of philosophy ever written. Gregory lives in PA.
- Author(s)Gregory Bassham
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- Series TitleSterling Milestones
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width185 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.