Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionOne night as I lay upon my bed a thought took shape in my mind, and transcended me to a place sometime in the future, and as I looked thereabouts around me I could see the outer shells of hollow souls without their inner bodies, or perhaps the outline of spirits without their full embodiment or physical attributes, and it appeared to me that these were the shells of spirits of people, that were either still asleep or were at least waiting for their present bodies to align and catch up with, or waiting to fulfill their future embodiment. And so time stood still there, as they could t see or realize that I was amongst them, as if the future were somehow waiting for the past to catch up with itself, in order for them to be triggered back to life, as there was night or day but they were more like shadows or silhouettes' or ghost like statues standing still, as also I saw amongst them gold material possessions that shone brightly out of other grayish discarded materials that were either used or tainted objects, or were at least disposable consumerables, that were expired long ago , and as I began to wonder and realize that these shiny artifacts were somehow the newly awaiting symbolic objects and materials and possessions of tomorrow's world, if indeed they were to come to life and fruition, or even if those of us who were present , were to gain them at all, in realizing that they were t yet acquired by any hands, and so as time stood still it appeared to me that in my witnessing this potential future prevailing, that I was to record what I had seen, or at least understood it to be, as if I had time travelled or ascended to a place in time connected with my own future in mind.
- Author(s)Clive Alando Taylor
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.