All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionFor almost a half-century G.E. Moore has exercised an ermous influence on modern thought. Since 1903, when his famous Refutation of Idealism burst upon the philosophical world, he has had a long and distinguished career. The present volume is a living testament to this great realist and to his reputation (along with his colleagues, Russell and Whitehead) as one of the most profound thinkers of our century. Here every aspect of Professor Moore's thought is described and examined--in nineteen brilliant, searching and incisive essays which form a definitive critique of his work and from which all further evaluations must spring. Each contributor and critic has been chosen because of his thorough familiarity and deep interest in the subject--and each is a ted American or European philosopher in his own right.
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1977
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight1157 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byPaul Arthur Schilpp
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.