All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Grene is the subject of volume 29 in a series that has included Albert Einstein, John Dewey, Jean-Paul Sartre and Bertrand Russell. Kwn for her work in several areas including the theory of kwledge, philosophical anthropology, aesthetics, ethics, the philosophy of law and the philosophy of science, especially the philosophy of biology, explains her controversial views on a broad range of topics to be covered in the essays authored by the distinguished contributors.
- Author BiographyProfessor Randall E. Auxier is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. He was appointed Associate Editor of the Library of Living Philosophers in 2000 and Editor in 2001. Professor of Philosophy at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Lewis Edwin Hahn was editor of the Library of Living Philosophers from 1981 until 2001.
- Author(s)Randall E. Auxier
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- Series TitleLibrary of Living Philosophers
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 29
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight794 g
- Width168 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byLewis Edwin Hahn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.