All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a balanced set of reviews which introduce the central topics in the philosophy of time. This is the first introductory anthology on the subject to appear for many years; the contributors are distinguished, and two of the essays are specially written for this collection. In their introduction, the editors summarise the background to the debate, and show the relevance of issues in the philosophy of time for other branches of philosophy and for science.
- Author BiographyRobin Le Poidevin was a Research Fellow at the University of St Andrews (1988-9) and Lecturer in Philosophy at Oriel College, Oxford (1987). He lives in Farnhill, West Yorkshire. Andrew MacBeath lives in Dunblane, Perthshire.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/1993
- Series TitleOxford Readings in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight301 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMurray MacBeath,Robin Le Poidevin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.