All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionLong considered the French John of the Cross, John of St. Samson, the blind Carmelite mystic of Rennes is virtually unkwn to the English speaking world. And, more remarkable still, his extensive body of poetry has never been studied in any language. This book presents both the man and his work so that, phoenix-like, he rises up from the ashes of time.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Dr. Robert Stefanotti, a Roman Catholic priest in the Carmelite Order, is the Executive Director of the North American Carmelite Institute (Washington, D.C.). He has published numerous articles and reviews both in historical theology and contemporary art and lectures annually at the Gregorian University (Rome) and at the Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Author(s)Robert Stefanotti
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/1994
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMedieval and Early Modern Mysticism
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1994
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight470 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.