Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionFreelance photographers, here are all the tools needed to compete in today's competitive business world; how to price work, how to find new clients and keep them and more. Practical resources such as portfolio makers, website builders, sample estimates and budgets, bills from real-life photo shoots and much more make The Photographer's Survival Guide the book that lets independent photographers climb their way to the top and stay there. There is a bonus CD that features ready-to-use business forms and templates every photographer needs, including a talent casting form, estimate template and more.
- Author BiographyAmanda Sosa Stone worked with industry icon Elyse Weissberg and together they co-wrote Successful Self-Promotion for Photographers 9780817459260. Suzanne Sease comes from the world of advertising, where she was a senior art buyer, working with such clients as Capital One, Clairol, and AFLAC.
- Author(s)Amanda Sosa Stone,Suzanne Sease
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmphoto Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 150 photographs
- Weight676 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.