The Photoshop Elements 10 Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby, Matt Kloskowski (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book breaks new ground by doing something for digital photographers that's never been done before-it cuts through the bull and shows you exactly how to do it. It's t a bunch of theory; it doesn't challenge you to come up with your own settings or figure things out on your own. Instead, it does something that virtually other Elements book has ever done-it tells you flat-out which settings to use, when to use them, and why. If you're looking for one of those tell-me-everything-about-the-Unsharp-Mask-filter books, this isn't it. You can grab any other Elements book on the shelf, because they all do that. Instead, this book gives you the inside tips and tricks of the trade for organizing, correcting, editing, sharpening, retouching, and printing your photos like a pro. You'll be absolutely amazed at how easy and effective these techniques are-once you kw the secrets. LEARN HOW THE PROS DO IT Each year we train thousands of digital photographers and, almost without exception, they have the same questions and face the same problems-that's exactly what we cover in this book. You'll learn: * The real secrets of how the pros retouch portraits * How to color correct any photo without breaking a sweat (you'll be amazed at how the pros do it!) * How to use Camera Raw for processing t only RAW photos, but JPEGs and TIFFs, too! (And you'll learn why so many pros like it best-because it's faster and easier) * The sharpening techniques the pros really use (there's an entire chapter just on this!) * How to deal with common digital camera image problems, including removing ise and avoiding halos * The most requested photographic special effects, and much more! THE BOOK'S SECRET WEAPON Although Elements 10 offers some digital photography features that Photoshop CS5 doesn't offer, there are plenty of features that Photoshop CS5 has that Elements 10 still doesn't have (things like paths, Channel Mixer, etc.). But in this book, you'll learn some slick workarounds, cheats, and some fairly ingenious ways to replicate many of those Photoshop features from right within Elements. Plus, since this book is designed for photographers, it doesn't waste your time talking about how to frame a shot, set your exposure, etc., and there's talk about which camera or printer to buy. It's all Elements, step by step, cover to cover, in the only book of its kind, and you're gonna love it!
- Author BiographyScott Kelby is Editor and Publisher ofPhotoshop User magazine, President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and is technical chair of Photoshop World, the largest Photoshop gathering in the industry. Matt Kloskowski is the Education and Curriculum Developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and (along with Scott Kelby) co-host of Photoshop User TV, the popular video podcast.
- Author(s)Matt Kloskowski,Scott Kelby
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content Noteill
- Weight1066 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.