All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionAdobe's Photoshop Elements is America's #1 selling consumer photo editing software, and this updated book-covering both Windows and Mac-breaks new ground by doing something for digital photographers that's never been done before: It cuts through the bull and shows exactly how to do it. It's t a bunch of theory; it doesn't challenge readers to come up with their own settings or figure things out on your own. Instead, it tells readers flat-out which settings to use, when to use them, and why. This book gives the inside tips and tricks of the trade for organizing, correcting, editing, sharpening, retouching, and presenting photos like a pro. Readers will be absolutely amazed at how easy and effective these techniques are-once they kw the secrets. This book covers: * The real secrets of how the pros retouch portraits* How to color correct any photo without breaking a sweat* How to use Camera Raw for processing t only RAW photos, but JPEGs and TIFFs, too!* The sharpening techniques the pros really use* How to deal with common digital camera image problems, including removing ise and avoiding halos* The most requested photographic special effects* All the improved and brand new features of Elements 12, such as the enhanced work environment; the ability to move objects and have the background automatically filled in; one-touch Frames, Effects, and Textures; and the ability to more easily share your images online and with your mobile devices* And much more!
- Author BiographyScott Kelby is Editor, Publisher, and co-founder of Photoshop User magazine, Executive Editor and Publisher of Lightroom magazine, and host of The Grid, the weekly, live, webcast talk show for photographers, as well as the top-rated weekly video webcast, Photoshop User TV. He is also President of the online training, education, and publishing firm, KelbyOne. Scott is a photographer, designer, and award-winning author of more than 50 books, including The Adobe Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers, The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers, Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers Using Photoshop, Light It, Shoot It, Retouch It: Learn Step by Step How to Go from Empty Studio to Finished Image, The Photoshop Elements Book for Digital Photographers, and The Digital Photography Book, parts 1, 2, 3 & 4. Matt Kloskowski is the Education and Curriculum Developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals, and co-host of The Grid, the popular weekly online show about all things photography. Both Scott and Matt live in the Tampa Bay area.
- Author(s)Matt Kloskowski,Scott Kelby
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication17/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1062 g
- Width205 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.