All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of Environment-and-Behavior This bibliography is aimed at the researcher and advanced student working in the field of environmental psychology, as it has come to be designated over the past decade. A more appropriate term might be environment-behavior studies, to suggest the important characteristic of this field as one that transcends the province of the psychologist, and brings together workers, as well as problems, methods, and concepts from a great diversity of disciplines and professional fields. Among these we may include geography and sociology, architecture, landscape architecture and planning, forestry, natural resource management and leisure and recreation research -- to name only the most important of the diverse fields from which material for this bibliography has been drawn. This is in fact one of the primary reasons for our belief in the value of such a volume. The literature in the environment-behavior field is scattered through the most diverse sources, including t only the major periodical and mographic literature in each of the above-mentioned disciplines and professions (and others as well), but also a variety of more specialized publications of varying degrees of accessibility. Thus it seemed to us helpful to the researcher, teacher and student in this area to bring this far-flung literature together in a single volume, that might be used as a guide to the field. We aimed at a comprehensive treatment, including both basic and applied aspects, and relations of behavior both to the man-made or artificial and to the natural environment.
- Author(s)Gerald D. Weisman,Joachim F. Wohlwill
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight709 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.