All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew Fox might well be the most creative, the most comprehensive, surely the most challenging religious-spiritual teacher in America. Thomas Berry Rupert Sheldrake continues to chart a new course in our understanding of the n-local mind that connects all of us. Deepak ChopraMany people believe in angels, but few can define these enigmatic spirits. Now visionary theologian Matthew Fox and acclaimed biologist Rupert Sheldrake pioneers in modern religious thinking and scientific theory launch a groundbreaking exploration into the ancient concept of the angel and restore dignity, meaning, and joy to our time-hored belief in these heavenly beings.
- Author BiographyMatthew Fox is an American Episcopal priest and theologian. Formerly a member of the Dominican Order within the Roman Catholic Church, he is now a member of the Episcopal Church. Fox was an early and influential exponent of a movement that came to be known as Creation Spirituality. He is the author of many books. Rupert Sheldrake, a biologist and author, is best known for his theory of morphic fields and morphic resonance, which leads to a vision of a living, developing universe with its own inherent memory. He worked in developmental biology at Cambridge University, where he was a Fellow of Clare College. He was then Principal Plant Physiologist at the International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), in Hyderabad, India. From 2005 to 2010 he was Director of the Perrott-Warrick project, funded from Trinity College, Cambridge.
- Author(s)Rupert Sheldrake,Senior Lecturer in Classics Matthew Fox
- PublisherMonkfish Book Publishing Company
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRhinebeck, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonkfish Book Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.