Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Armenti puts to rest a number of popular sports-related misconceptions and accounts for phemena that, for many, have been a source of wonder since childhood. Why does a golf ball have dimples? How can a sailboat travel almost directly into the wind? Readers will find the answers eye-opening. For general science readers and students and teachers of either physics or sports.
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Physics
- Date of Publication30/12/1996
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Physics
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1790 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byA. Armenti
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.