All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an in-depth explanation of coaching science using both theoretical and practical models for training, across a wide range of sporting disciplines. It uniquely encompasses the increasing number of available research and review publications, supported by practical examples. The editorial and author team include Olympic and World Championship medalists from a variety of sports, enabling them to offer a unique perspective on the presentation of coaching science.
- Author BiographyWhyte is currently editing the ABC of Sports Medicine, 3rd Edition, BMJ Books, he publishes extensively in journals: British Journal of Sports Medicine, International Journal of Sports Medicine, Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, Journal of Clinical Exercise Physiology, Clinical Science, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, The Journal of Sport medicine and physical fitness, Journal of Strength training and conditioning research, European Journal of Applied Physiology, Scottish Medical Journal, Social Behaviour and Personality, Biological Rhythm Research Editor of over 5 books and book chapters, and over 50 peer reviewed scientific papers. Fellow of the European College of Sports Sciences; Fellow of the British Association of Sport & Exercise Sciences; Chair 'Sports Nutrition Interest Group' - BASES; Committee member - Nutrition Society's 'Sports & Exercise Nutrition Working Party'
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication21/03/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Sport and Exercise Science S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1000 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGreg Whyte
- Series Edited byNeil Spurway,Donald MacLaren
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.