All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionFrom an earlier Belwin Mills edition, this is Volume 5 of a series of the pia works of the great Russian-American composer. Included are Rachmaniff's Opus 28 and Opus 36 Sonatas. The Opus 28, in D-mir, in three movements, was completed in 1907 and was introduced in Dresden, Germany. The Opus 36, in B-flat mir, also in three movements, was written and 1913 but was later revised by the composer.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1989
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleBelwin Edition
- Series Part/Volume NumberVOL 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight295 g
- Width224 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.