All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionMost folks love eating and love their outdoors! Combine the two, and it's special!...IF you have a plan. The Picnic Book for Family or Romance is a simple. yet complete guide to mastering the art of picnicking. Whether it's a romantic escape for two on the beach or a full-blown family outing at the local park, we ensure that you have the perfect spot, the perfect picnic food, the perfect strategy, and t a cloud in the sky (t guaranteed)! After all, you don't want to end up with spoiled food, a bug invasion, and a minivan full of grouchy kids! Or how about a first kiss that ends up with a helicopter airlift? Of course t! If you're going to tackle the great outdoors, make a meal of it! This book has many great tasting picnic recipes that are sure to be favorites. The Picnic Book for Family or Romance is your go-to guide for a perfect picnic every time.
- Author BiographyBorn in the lush and beautiful state of Washington, author Amber Richards has always been surrounded by inspiration. She has been writing and creating for as long as she can remember and today still calls the Pacific Northwest home. Amber's books span a multitude of topics, but all have one thing in common. Her love of nature, children and family are the basis of each, and her passion is apparent on every page. Most recently she has added watercolor artist to her catalogue of talents, and needs only to gaze out her window for daily motivation. When Amber isn't breathing life into a new book or painting, she is surrounded by a loving family. She is the proud mother of two children and enjoys every moment she spends with her five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Amber Richards
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.