CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionAlways wanted to see each chapter of the Bible? Fred DeRuvo, author of several books on theological topics, has put together this first in a series of books, which allows the reader to gain a better understanding of each chapter of the Bible by seeing the important elements, along with several verses from that chapter. This volume, covers Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteromy - often referred to as the Pentateuch. Starting with God's act of Creation, through to the death of Moses, the reader will learn how each chapter flows into the next, and ultimately, follow God's plan of redemption from start to finish! While t meant to be a complete or in-depth study of the Bible, learning the important details of each chapter is one of the best ways to start, as it provides a strong foundation for further study! Each colorful chart is placed landscape (sideways) within this book, allowing for greater size and detail. Get started learning His Word today!
- Author BiographyFred is the author of numerous theological books and articles. He received his Bachelor's degree from Philadelphia College of Bible (now Philadelphia Biblical University), and his Masters in Biblical Studies from Tyndale Theological Seminary. Fred has been a member Foothill Bible Church for a number of years, and serves as Deacon and Adult Bible Study teacher. Fred has been ordained and has also received his Doctorate of Divinity degree from Cambridge. Fred enjoys studying the Bible and in particular, finds great insight in studying prophecy, as he feels that the study of prophecy purifies the believer so that they are less inclined to be concerned with, or tied down to the things of this world. Fred views himself as on assignment from the Lord. His job, until he is taken in the Rapture, or dies - whichever comes first - is to bring the gospel to those who are lost, in a world that is dying and will pass away. Christ died for the ungodly and Fred agrees that he is certainly one of those that Christ died for, in order that he might have eternal life, which is God's gift to humanity. Fred endeavors to share the good news of Christ's death and resurrection, which was an atonement for sinful humanity, in order that we might become God's adopted children. There are only two paths in this life; the wide road that leads to destruction and the narrow road that leads to life eternal. All people are on one of those roads. Which one are you on?
- Author(s)Fred Deruvo
- PublisherModeler's Resource
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintModeler's Resource
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.