Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a personal bankruptcy robbed her family of financial security, Lindsay Frucci decided the way back to marital and family bliss was to start a business that would make gobs of money. Out of the mantra there must be something I can do and a passion for fat-laden, fudgy brownies that made it hard to zip her jeans, an idea was born: healthy brownies for the masses. In a leap of faith borne on the wings of incence and naivete, she founded No Pudge! Foods, Inc., and began an epic journey of unexpected personal growth and discovery. Frucci owned No Pudge! for ten years, and when she sold it, her Fat Free Fudge Brownie Mixes were sold in every major grocery chain in the United States. The fairy tale is an enviable, business success story. The reality is the story of a woman who was raised hearing you can't and found, to her surprise and great satisfaction, she could - and then some.
- Author BiographyLindsay Frucci founded No Pudge! Foods in 1995 and served as Chief Cook and Bottle Washer for ten years. She, her husband and their pound-puppy Zoe, happily divide their time between Wolfeboro, New Hampshire and Brooklyn, New York. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Lindsay Frucci
- PublisherSquare Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Hill Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lee T Morrill
- Photographer(s)Christopher Loren Ewers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.