All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years changes in farming practices have meant that pigeons have increased in ermous numbers. As a result of this, pigeon shooting has grown hugely in popularity and necessity and this completely updated edition of THE PIGEON SHOOTER contains all the latest information on decoys, hides and the new pigeon magnets. John Batley is a leading authority on the subject of woodpigeon and this book also contains details on how to obtain sport, the guns and equipment required, the current legal position, the use of dogs and invaluable 'hands-on' instruction.
- Author BiographyJohn Batley has been shooting since the early 1950s and in 1984 he became a professional pigeon shooter and guide. He is the pigeon shooting correspondent for Shooting Times and founder member of the BASC woodpigeon working party, the Director of the Gun Trade Association and Secretary of the Shooting Sports Trust. Latterly John has been much involved with the issue of firearms legislation although he continues to pursue his passion for woodpigeon. He is married with two children and lives in Herefordshire.
- Author(s)John Batley
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2004
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSwan Hill Press
- Content Noteb&w photographs throughout
- Weight721 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.