All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn quiet moments of reflection, we have all been moved to ask: Why was I born in this time and t ather? Why in this country, to this family, with this body? For Theosophy, as for Hinduism and Buddhism, answers to these questions can be found in the concept of infinite life. These teachings tell us that we all live countless lives, and that we are propelled from one to the next by karma, or cause and effect. Theosophist Helena Blavatsky called the individual self a Pilgrim, who journeys from life to life, learning, growing, and evolving toward the state of infinite purity from which we come and which is our true home. In this inspiring book, Robert Ellwood guides the Pilgrim who is each of us along the path of life, pointing out its essential signposts and suggesting answers to basic philosophical questions.
- Author(s)Robert S. Ellwood
- PublisherQuest Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1996
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintQuest Books,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width114 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementQuest ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.