All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.35Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe epic conclusion of the Echoes of Empire trilogy. Prophecy declared that corrupt politician Corajidin would rule the Shrianese Federation, even become its new Emperor-and sinister magic has helped him defy death in order to do it. But his victory is t assured, thanks to clashing rival factions that hinder any attempts to unify the nation. Though he has taken increasingly brutal measures to eliminate all obstacles in his path, the dark forces supporting him grow dangerously impatient. And the harder they press, the more drastic Corajidin's actions become. Soon, only his most powerful adversaries will stand in his way: Indris, the peerless swordsman and sorcerer who has long fought to end the Federation's bloody turmoil; and the warrior-poet Mari, Corajidin's own daughter and the woman Indris loves. Fate has torn them apart, forcing them into terrifying personal trials. But if Indris can bring to bear the devastating kwledge of the Pillars of Sand, and Mari can rise up as a rebel leader, Corajidin's enemies will rally-and the decisive battle for the soul and future of the Shrianese will begin. This epic tale of intrigue, love, and betrayal, painted in the blood of allies and enemies by Mark T. Barnes, concludes the Echo of Empire trilogy that began with The Garden of Stones and The Obsidian Heart.
- Author BiographyMark Barnes was born in Sydney, Australia, in September of 1966. A strong athlete, he was also drawn to the arts at a young age, penning his first short story as a seven-year-old. He worked in finance and advertising and eventually landed satisfying work in information technology, where he continues to manage a freelance organizational change consultancy. In 2005, when Mark was selected to attend the Clarion South residential short story workshop, he began to write with the intention of making it more than a hobby. Since that time, Mark has published a number of short stories, worked as a freelance script editor, and has driven creative consultancy for a television series. The Pillars of Sand is Book Three in the Echoes of Empire series, which also includes The Garden of Stones and The Obsidian Heart.
- Author(s)Mark T. Barnes
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Echoes of Empire
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight567 g
- Width145 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.