All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTap into the powerful techniques of professional actors and great communicators The Pin Drop Principle is a step-by-step master class for anyone wishing to become a more confident and credible communicator. Lewis and Mills believe all business professionals ought to deliver their message in such an engaging way that one could literally hear a pin drop when they speak. The secret to doing so comes from an unusual world: professional acting. By activating objective and intention the main tools of actors (and great communicators) business people can give their messages meaning and relevance, so the recipients walk away kwing why the message is important and what is in it for them. * Empowers business professionals with performance-based delivery techniques from storytelling to vocal dynamics essential to becoming a great communicator * Written for anyone wishing to engage listeners, establish instant credibility, influence key decision makers, and create a positive lasting impression * Based on the Pinnacle Method, one of the most popular and groundbreaking communication skills training methods The Pin Drop Principle is an accessible resource for anyone who routinely needs to present ideas to large or small groups, convey feedback effectively, conduct difficult conversations, and persuade others.
- Author BiographyDavid Lewis and G. Riley Mills are cofounders of Pinnacle Performance Company, a global training firm that teaches the Pinnacle Method to thousands of professionals each year. Lewis is a former Fortune 500 executive, filmproducer, and screen actor. Mills is a regular speaker and award-winning writer with twenty years of professional acting experience. For more information, please visit www.pinper.com.
- Author(s)David H. Lewis,G. Riley Mills
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width163 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.