All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhen author, Alycia Elliot learns her surrogate grandmother needs her help, even the impending deadline for her latest book doesn't stop her from making the trip to Lewisburg, PA. However, she's needed far more than she anticipated. Gram Carlisle has been hospitalized for heart surgery. The news comes from Gram's handsome lawyer, Ken Maxwell, who also informers her she must take over running Gram's Bed and Breakfast. Ken and his large family show up frequently at the inn, offering help that is indispensable, quickly endearing them to her. In fact, the family is so intertwined with the inn's owner, it comes as a surprise when Alycia learns that should her dear friend die, the Pineapple Inn is bequeathed to her. Her question, Why me? goes unanswered due to Gram's slow recovery, and Ken's code of client-attorney confidentiality prohibits him answering. While she grows closer to the Maxwell family, she begins to unearth answers to her question, and those answers shatter her to her very core.
- Author BiographyPam Garlick has been writing for most of her life, and published in various media over the past 20 years. She has written for an assortment of trade publications, as well as several newspapers in Southeastern PA. She has had over 200 short stories published by Dorchester Media, formerly Macfadden Women's Group. She is also a past editor of the Relationship site at Bella Online, one of the largest web sites in the world for women. Currently she has five novels published and available at bookstores and online. Signed copies can be purchased at her web site: www.pamsnovelplace.com.
- Author(s)Pam Garlick
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.