All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $36.92Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.59
- AU $23.94Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.06
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $11.58Trending at AU $14.74
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.94
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Opal... Picture a little girl who even at the tender age of four, thinks she needs to be perfect all the time. Shake your head as she is traumatized by a kindergarten teacher. The memory of the event will haunt her for most of her life. Sit next to her as she discovers that there really is magic. Play with her in the place she calls 'Fairyland' Be with this child as she faces health challenges, is bullied and scared out of her mind with nightmares. Have fun with her as she finds in Nana Jean, a special friend who encourages her to express her feelings through various forms of art. Hug her when she learns it is okay to make mistakes. Cherish with her the moments when she finds love. Experience with her becoming a woman and a mother. Listen to her as she learns to express her feelings. Guaranteed... You will love her, too!
- Author(s)Kate Taylor
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.