All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAshley Brittany is living a nightmare. She's been mistakenly married to the one man she despises. Months ago, Lord Nicholas took her virtue then scorned her. Now, Ashley will do anything to have her revenge...anything but expose her ugly secret. Nick Martingale has a secret, too: he's Captain Robin Hood, a pirate with a fearsome reputation. But when Nick learns his archenemy, the Barbary pirate Yussef, attacked incents Nick has sworn to protect, he can think of thing but vengeance. Only one person stands in his way. His wife.
- Author BiographyShana Galen is the bestselling author of fast-paced adventurous Regency historicals, including the RT Reviewers' Choice The Making of a Gentleman. Booklist says, Galen expertly entwines espionage-flavored intrigue with sizzling passion, and RT Bookreviews calls her a grand mistress of the action/adventure subgenre. She taught English at the middle and high school level off and on for eleven years. Most of those years were spent working in Houston's inner city. Now she writes full time. She's happily married and has a daughter who is most definitely a romance heroine in the making. Shana loves to hear from readers, so send her an email or see what she's up to daily on Facebook and Twitter.
- Author(s)Shana Galen
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMisadventures in Matrimony
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.