All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionGeared towards the modern cocktail enthusiast, this vibrant book explores the fascinating world of pisco (prounced PEES-ko), a South American mixable white spirit distilled from grapes, which is among the hottest trends in spirits today. Colorful photos and stories capture the fun, beauty, and passion of the land and people that give life to this multifaceted spirit, along with detailed excursions into the dynamic elements of pisco's storythe diverse range of approaches and styles that go into producing it, the legendary personalities who craft it, and the excitement for it among today s leading mixologists. Also included are nearly 50 spectacular pisco cocktail recipes from leading bar chefs and mixologists from the United States and Peru.
- Author BiographyGregory Dicum is a freelance writer who regularly contributes to the Economist and the New York Times. He is the author of The Coffee Book, Window Seat, and Window Seat Europe. He lives in San Francisco.
- Author(s)Gregory Dicum
- PublisherCleargrape, LLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCleargrape, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps, frontispiece
- Weight481 g
- Width230 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Shelley Alger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.