All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.07Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pitcher, is a classic story of baseball, the price of dreams, and the lessons of life. A mythic baseball story about a broken down World Series Pitcher is mourning over the death of his wife and an underprivileged Mexican-American boy who lives across the street and wants to learn to pitch. This is a mainstream contemporary vel about dreams lost and found. In the great tradition of books like, The Natural. This is a vel with the mythic themes, readability, and appeal to be a mainstream bestseller.</p>
- Author BiographyWilliam Hazelgrove is the best-selling author of five novels, including THE PITCHER, a Junior Library Guild Selection. He was the Ernest Hemingway Writer in Residence, where he wrote in the attic of Ernest Hemingway's birthplace. He has written articles and reviews for USA Today and other publications. He has been the subject of interviews in NPR'sAll Things Considered along with features in The New York Times, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun Times, Richmond Times Dispatch, USA Today, People, Channel 11, NBC, WBEZ, WGN. A follow up novel, REAL SANTA, will be out fall of 2014. Hazelgrove runs a political cultural blog, The View From Hemingway's Attic. Visit him athttp: //www.williamhazelgrove.com.
- Author(s)William Elliott Hazelgrove
- PublisherKoehler Studios, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitlePitcher
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKoehler Studios, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.