All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe young black man has for generations been fighting poverty, lack of education, discrimination, and more with end in sight. Some of the causes, effects and suggested resolutions to these problems are in this book. An appropriate and adequate funding for education will substantially reduce the high admission rate of the young black man to the fast growing institution of prisons. It is also ted in the book that racism is finally t only hurting the mirities, but the entire nation. If only fifty percent of the society is educated and the other t, only half of the population will be productive and contribute to the society while the other will drag the nation down to the levels of Haiti and Somalia of the World. The contents of this book are anticipated to empower everyone including the young black man and to strive urgently for an acceptable permanent resolution to these problems for the benefits of all and the nation.
- Author(s)MR Daniel Jackson
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.