All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the thundering account of a team whose heritage is characterized by the same gritty determination displayed by their fans through the years. Combining more than 300 photographs with riveting text, the Fourth Edition takes the reader from the founding of the franchise in 1933 through the 2011 Super Bowl. Rich with interviews from players and coaches, this book is an essential keepsake for every fan.
- Author BiographyAbby Mendelson is an award-winning writer who covered the Steelers as a beat reporter in the 1970s. He lives in Pittsburgh with his wife.
- Author(s)Abby Mendelson
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note150 black & white halftones, 154 colour illustrations
- Weight994 g
- Width217 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- lanceshiva20 Jul, 2017by
i really enjoyed the trip down memory lane also insights into people i didn't really know
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.