All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1855. The English revolt has failed, and brutal General Vadula governs England w. Only a few small bands of English rebels still hold out against the Rajthanan empire.Jack Casey survives in remote Shropshire, training young rebels to use the conqueror's magic. But he is gravely ill, with only two months to live ...Then refugees bring with them news of a rogue Indian sorcerer in Scotland. Mahajan has discovered a mysterious power in the uncharted country to the rth - a power that could be the legendary Holy Grail. The Rajthanans have already assembled an army to capture Mahajan. Jack has with thing to lose w. He agrees to lead his own men, disguised as porters for the conquerors, on the same gruelling march. Their hope is to find a weapon that will free England from her oppressors. But they will find something even more powerful.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Wilson was born in South Africa, grew up in New Zealand and then backpacked around the world before eventually settling in the United Kingdom. He studied Hinduism and Buddhism at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand, and has been fascinated by India since travelling there in the early 1990s.He worked in IT for several years, eventually starting a web development business with three friends.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Wilson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight305 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.