All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- PublisherHandspring Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPencaitland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHandspring Publishing Limited
- Content Note20
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Author BiographyBrian Fulton RMT has been a Massage Therapist since 1999. Trained and educated in Ontario, Canada, he has maintained a clinical practice with a distinctly holistic approach to healing and disease prevention. As a past Director of the Registered Massage Therapists' Association of Ontario, he has been actively involved in moving his profession forward on all levels. In addition to his private practice, Brian was a health columnist for a community magazine for over ten years, writing on a broad range of topics from nutrition, exercise, injury management and disease prevention. His current passion lies in educating health practitioners in becoming more aware of the innate healing mechanisms inside of their patients. His book, The Placebo Response in Manual Therapy - Improving clinical outcomes in your practice, is a detailed work guiding health professionals in the important area of accessing their patients' natural healing systems by understanding subtleties in the practitioner-patient relationship.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.