All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to be used in courses like World Regional Geography, Introduction to the Modern World, 20th Century History, 21st Century Happenings, Global Politics, and/or Global Literacy, The Plaid Avenger's World essentially 'catches up' our woefully internationally-clueless students to the who/what/when/where/why arena of global events...in essence, to give them a framework of understanding into the critical and complex issues of our time that are w occurring in a global context. Completely updated and written in a refreshing, entertaining first person narrative, The Plaid Avenger's World: - Includes access to plaidavenger.com - a constantly updated site with world leaders profiles, on-line versions of The Plaid Avenger's comic book adventures, weekly podcasts on events pulled from the headlines of the news, and an increasing number of full regional/global topic lectures from the professor himself. - Discusses how global ecomy, demographics, politics, levels of development, conflicts, and international institutions shape the events of our lives. - Incorporates a new Cover Story vignette which is an entire chapter dedicated to the current events issues depicted on the textbook cover. - Is available as a Moodle course package that includes maps and graphics from the book for download, as well as extensive question pools for each chapter.
- Author(s)John Boyer
- PublisherKendall/Hunt Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKendall/Hunt Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement7th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.