The Plan: Eliminate the Surprising 'Healthy' Foods That are Making You Fat - and Lose Weight Fast by Lyn-Genet Recitas (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 3 Sep
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA ground-breaking diet plan that helps eliminate the surprising 'healthy' foods that are making you fat - and lose weight fast. In this revolutionary, NEW YORK TIMES bestselling book, cutting-edge nutrition expert Lyn-Genet Recitas reveals the surprising truth behind what actually makes people pack on the pounds - and it isn't carbs or portion sizes. Foods that are revered by traditional weight loss programmes may seem healthy, but when combined with each person's unique chemistry, they can cause a toxic reaction that triggers weight gain, premature ageing, inflammation and a host of health problems. This groundbreaking programme helps readers finally unlock the mystery behind what does and does t work for their individual body. With detailed meal plans, recipes and effective, personalised advice, you will discover how to: Identify your hidden trigger foods that are causing weight gain and inflammation, among other symptoms; Build a personalised healthy foods list that promotes rapid weight loss while enjoying generous servings of foods you love; Avoid feeling bloated, tired or unhealthy again! Feel better, look better and be empowered by the kwledge of what truly works best for your body!
- Author BiographyLyn-Genet Recitas has been studying holistic medicine for over 30 years. She started her practice working with immune response and hormonal balance 20 years ago on the West Coast and has been running health centres for the past ten years in New York and Westchester. Lyn-Genet is Director of Nutrition of Neighborhood Holistic, a non-profit holistic health centre she opened in Central Harlem in 2007. Lyn-Genet and her team at The Plan have helped thousands of women and men to be healthier.
- Author(s)Lyn-Genet Recitas
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight300 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.