Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $492.25+ postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booktopia_australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, the study of the plant cell cycle has become of major interest, t only to scientists working on cell division sensu strictu, but also to scientists dealing with plant hormones, development and environmental effects on growth. The book The Plant Cell Cycle is a very timely contribution to this exploding field. Outstanding contributors reviewed, t only kwledge on the most important classes of cell cycle regulators, but also summarized the various processes in which cell cycle control plays a pivotal role. The central role of the cell cycle makes this book an absolute must for plant molecular biologists.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight739 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAnn Depicker,Dirk Inze
- Edition StatementReprinted from PLANT MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, 43:5-6, 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.