Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $38.94Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $44.71
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.89
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.42
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.29
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.58
About this product
- DescriptionWith The Pleasure is All Mine , anyone can enjoy a Steak au Poivre with Frites, Three-Cheese Ravioli, Coconut Fish Curry with Homemade Naan Bread, or a Wild Blueberry Free-Form Tart without the expense and hassle of restaurants or fussy dinner guests. The 100 uncomplicated, exquisite recipes in this collection are simple to prepare and require fancy equipment. With just a skillet, bowl, knife, and a few perfect ingredients, Pirret makes great solo dining effortless-and she offers inspired wine and cocktail pairings, too, to make dinner complete. Edgy and bursting with personality, The Pleasure is All Mine is also filled with a wealth of devilishly entertaining stories based on her experiences living in New York, Los Angeles, Paris, and London.
- Author BiographySuzanne Pirret is a Harvard-trained actor, an award-winning voiceover artist, and a graduate of the Cordon Bleu in both Paris and London. For more than a decade, she has worked in the restaurant and catering industries in New York and London, notably as Jamie Oliver's pastry chef in London at the critically acclaimed nonprofit restaurant Fifteen. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Suzanne Pirret
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.