CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful job? Check. Swish wardrobe? Check. Mr Right? Not so much...Emma Burney might t have a man, but she has a very practical solution for that: the plus-one agreement. A guaranteed date for any occasion. The problem? Her date is the gorgeous Dan Morgan - the man she lusted after for years. Dan is all about keeping it casual, so when Emma decides to call it quits on their arrangement he isn't bothered. Well, maybe there's just a little bit of dented ego. After all, he's always prided himself on his plus-one prowess. So when Emma begs for just one last date...suddenly he's got something to prove!
- Author BiographyCharlotte Phillips writes modern, fun, it-could-happen-to-you stories for Harlequin KISS/Mills & Boon Modern Tempted. She lives in Wiltshire, England, where she squashes her writing in between looking after her family, who have been taught not to notice that she's rubbish at housework. Her stories are fuelled by lots of coffee and years of daydreaming.
- Author(s)Charlotte Phillips
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight100 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.