All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionAn old artisan bakery is the unlikely headquarters for a small group of amateur investigators facing the scary world of corporate crime in the food industry. Armed with scalpel-sharp wit, biting satire and the support of their many mysterious online colleagues, the friends' pursuit of edible evil on a reimagined Oregon Coast revels in absurdity, word-play and real risk.
- Author BiographyFrederick Ostrom is a writer and painter living on the Oregon Coast. For over sixteen years, his numerous cartoons and illustrations appeared in The Body Politic, a highly regarded monthly magazine which, alas, is no longer being published. He also had a Pocket Bakery of his own that specialized in artisan breads and biscotti.
- Author(s)Frederick Ostrom
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.