All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a pocket-size collection of 108 short teachings from Chogyam Trungpa, the rewned Tibetan Buddhist master and best-selling author. Pithy and immediate, these teachings address a range of topics, including fear and fearlessness, accepting our imperfections, developing confidence, helping others, appreciating our basic goodness, and everyday life as a spiritual path.
- Author BiographyChogyam Trungpa (1940-1987)--meditation master, teacher, and artist--founded Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado, the first Buddhist-inspired university in North America; the Shambhala Training program; and an international association of meditation centers known as Shambhala International. He is the author of numerous books including <i>Shambhala: The Sacred Path of the Warrior</i>, <i>Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism</i>, and <i>The Myth of Freedom</i>.
- Author(s)Chogyam Trungpa
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleShambhala Pocket Classics
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight104 g
- Width78 mm
- Height113 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.